And so I finished this new dress just in time for Honey War, which was great as it was a cold and damp event.
Unfortunately, because I cut the dress full length to keep Molly warm, it often touched the ground as she played during the day. Each time I saw her, more and more dirt had wicked up from the ground and by the end of the day the bottom of her dress was no longer pink.
After three washings, it was obvious that the pink dress was not going to come clean. Alternatives would need to be considered. With An Tir/West War looming, I decided to dye the dress red and hope that the darker color would hide more dirt. 😉